The ENTRE SERIES Games simulate events that transform the training room into a microcosm of the real world faced by target groups. This enables participants to discover for themselves the value of proactive life paradigms.
They learn the implications of:
- Planningand budgeting money and time
- Optimum use of their resources
EntreFish focuses on the fisheries industry. Participants are divided into 'families', with equal amount of cash and resources. They will go through the basic fishing cycle, negotiation with middlemen, formation of a cooperative, fish processing business, and aquaculture business.
Lessons to be extracted from this game is endless as different participants will have different strategies and decisions. Everything they do in-game will affect the outcome and lessons of the game.
- 1 nylon, water-resistant bag
- Trainer's Guide
- Fishing Map
- Currencies (9 types, 28 pcs/type)
- Child Cards (12 girls, 12 boys)
- Life Cards (44 types)
- Asset Cards (30 types, 6 pcs/type)
- Scissors (6 pairs)
- Module 1 Steps (6 pcs.)
- Modules 2 Steps (6 pcs.)
- Module 3 Steps (6 pcs.)
- Module 4 Steps (6 pcs.)
- Middleman's Briefing Sheet
- Research Information Module 1 (2 pcs.)
- Research Information Module 2 (2 pcs.)
- Research Information Module 3 (2 pcs.)
- Research Information Module 4 (2 pcs.)