The ENTRE SERIES Games simulate events that transform the training room into a microcosm of the real world faced by target groups. This enables participants to discover for themselves the value of proactive life paradigms.
They learn the implications of:
- Planning and budgeting money and time
- Optimum use of their resources
EntreSoc focuses on governance and the impact of decisions and actions of government leaders, bankers, entrepreneurs and citizens on the economic standing of a town/country. Participants will play through scenarios that focus on the Entrepreneur's role, the Banker's role, and the Government Officer's role.
Lessons to be extracted from this game is endless as different participants will have different strategies and decisions. Everything they do in-game will affect the outcome and lessons of the game.
- 1 nylon, water-resistant bag
- Trainer's Guide
- Location chart/map
- Currencies (6 types, total 96 pcs.)
- Child Cards (12 girls, 12 boys)
- Life Cards (30 types)
- Asset Cards (8types, total 98 pcs.)
- Investments (9 types, 4 pcs./type)
- Briefing Sheet A: Entrepreneur (2 pcs.)
- Briefing Sheet B: Banker (2 pcs.)
- Briefing Sheet C1 & C2: Gov't Officer (2 pcs.)
- Briefing Sheet D: Citizen (2 pcs.)
- Handouts (3 types; to be reproduced as needed)